- All prices are quoted in US$
- Daily rates for hunters are priced according to the number of hunters per Professional Hunter (PH/guide)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 1 on 1 guided safaris (One Professional Hunter with one hunter) – U$400
- 2 on 1 guided safaris (One Professional Hunter with two hunters) – U$350
- Dangerous Game – U$650
- Observers – U$200
- Children under 12 – U$100
- Arrival / Departure Days – U$100 person/day
We consider ourselves to be a family destination so non-hunters are welcome. We also offer special couples and family safari packages for an experience the whole family will enjoy. For special couples and family safari daily rates and packages, please contact our office to get pricing.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Services of an experience hunting team; professional hunter with trackers, skinners and a hunting vehicle.
- Accommodation, meals, beverages (limited to specific locally available brands and specific alcoholic brands of your choice can be ordered on request for your account), laundry service.
- Field preparation of hunter trophies
- Transportation of trophies to a local taxidermist or Dip and Pack company.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDES
- Transfers to and from OR Tambo International Airport
- Hotel charges before and after the contracted Safari period
- Hunting equipment (check pricelist for hiring rates)
- Trophy fees for game taken or wounded. (15% VAT is charged on all animals not exported, wounded, or lost)
- CITES license or permit fees for certain trophies
- Taxidermy fees, packing, dipping, and shipping to the final destination
- Gratuities for camp personnel, PHs and guides
- 15% VAT (Value Added Tax)
Rooibosbult Safari Lodge provides a sought after bowhunting experience in an environment that offers deluxe accommodation and amenities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Crating & Packing